12 September 2011

When All Attemps at Free Time Fail

School started not too long after my last blog post, and now I'm surrounded by stacks of books and papers and camera equipment. This is what class does to me. So I haven't quite had the time to review the rest of the plays like I wanted to, let alone read anything new. But hopefully in the next few weeks I end up with more free time to do more literary things.

I am in a literature and medicine class. Which should, in theory, lead to more literature and some interesting discoveries (on my part at least, because I'm not a doctor) about the medical world. I'm also in two creative writing classes. So there is still some literaryness in me yet! Despite all the work.

More to come. Maybe not Shakespeare, but more.

No comments:

Post a Comment